The Qmaster Senior Universal set consists of:
- Qmaster Senior Automatic Temperature Controller
- One 100-240V AC to 12V DC 1.0A switching power transformer
- One meat probe
- One Pit probe
- One 10CFM (cubic feet/minute) fan
- One universal adapter
The set has an adapter that can be mounted on many cookers:
- By drilling a 20mm hole in your kettle or firebox. Leave one nut and ring on the thread and insert the adapter through the hole. Put the other ring and nut back on and tighten the nuts turning clockwise. Now insert the fan and power up the Qmaster Senior and you’re ready to start cooking.
- By inserting the threaded side into the existing piping of your cooker or smoker. Insert the fan and power up the Qmaster Senior and you’re ready to start cooking. If your piping is 22mm and you don’t already have a 90° connector, find them here (no soldering required).